1.06.2010

A "look" at the 2009 season

They say that time flies when you're having fun.  That's one way to describe the 2009 Jets season.   It's been an interesting four months,  full of events that no one could have predicted.   As I reflected on the season,  I thought it'd be interesting to see what the general consensus was of Jets fans.  As a group,  how would we summarize this past season.


Pictures are worth a thousand words.  I've asked all my Twitter followers to send me your thoughts summarizing the 2009 season.   The "word cloud" below is a result of all your feedback.  


( For those of you not familiar with the concept, it's a visual representation of word frequency.  The size of the word corresponds to the frequency that the word was used.  The larger the word,  the more times it was mentioned. )   


Take a second to look at it - it really is a great summary of what many of you have described a "roller-coaster" ride of a season.  


I'm ready for the ride to continue....are you?


(click on image to enlarge)